At present, the most common solar lamps on the market are ternary lithium battery 18650 and lithium iron phosphate battery 32650. The ternary lithium battery voltage is 3.7V, the capacity is 2AH, and the lithium iron phosphate battery voltage is 3.2V and the capacity is 5AH/ In the 6AH section, these two types of batteries have better performance than previous lead-acid batteries. They have obvious advantages in depth of discharge and charging time, and they can better adapt to the environment, so the price will be higher. But at the same time, the prices of the two are also quite different.
1) Lithium batteries are divided into brand new and second-hand. The price of brand-new lithium batteries is much higher than that of ordinary second-hand batteries. Its quality has a direct impact on the lighting time and brightness of the lamps.
2) Under normal circumstances, the price of ternary lithium batteries is higher than the price of lithium iron phosphate. In addition, customers have different customization requirements for battery capacity, and prices will also vary significantly. For example, due to the temperature environment in the installation area, rainy days and other factors, the battery configuration used will be different. Lithium iron phosphate batteries are more resistant to high temperatures than ternary lithium batteries, and ternary lithium batteries are more resistant to low temperatures than lithium iron phosphate batteries. . Therefore, ternary lithium batteries are commonly used in low-temperature areas, and lithium iron phosphate batteries are commonly used in high-temperature areas. However, ternary lithium batteries are recommended for areas with heavy rainy weather, and their charging efficiency will be higher.
2. Solar Controller
The controller is an important part of the solar lamp. Whether it is charging or discharging the battery, it is closely related to the controller. The controller is divided into MPPT controller and PWM controller.
1) Generally speaking, the price of MPPT is higher than that of PWM. The conversion efficiency of MPPT Maximum power point tracking is generally 90-95%, which is mainly used for engineering street lights; the conversion efficiency of PWM is only 65-80%, which is mostly used for products in circulation on the market. The higher the quality of the controller, the better the protection and management of the battery, the better it can provide the battery with the best charging current and voltage, the battery can be charged quickly, smoothly and efficiently, and the solar energy can be controlled more easily. The lighting mode, lighting brightness, time, etc. of the lamps greatly enhance the customer experience.
2) In addition to the type of controller that will affect the price, the price of the controller varies greatly depending on the brand. For solar controllers, in addition to the TS controller series independently developed by Yuefeng, the other well-known controllers on the market are SRNE, DP, Remote, and Lumaix. .
3. Solar Panel
The impact of solar panels on solar lamps is also multifaceted. The solar panel is composed of "crystalline silicon cells", and then the solar panel is formed through an encapsulation process. Therefore, the type and quality of "invisible batteries" are one of the important factors that determine the power generation efficiency of solar panels. The batteries are divided into monocrystalline silicon and polycrystalline silicon according to their types. As the technology matures, monocrystalline silicon has gradually become the mainstream due to its price and efficiency advantages.
1) First of all, from the perspective of the raw materials produced, the common materials used for solar panels are monocrystalline silicon, polycrystalline silicon and amorphous silicon. Different materials have different photoelectric conversion efficiency. Under the same conditions of use, the conversion efficiency of monocrystalline silicon is better than that of polycrystalline silicon and amorphous silicon, and the price will be higher.
2) Secondly: The area size of solar panels also affects the price. With the same material, the larger the area of the solar panel, the higher the efficiency and the higher the price. When choosing a solar lamp, you must choose the corresponding configuration according to the actual situation of use, and you cannot blindly pursue its configuration, because the configuration and the price have a great relationship, and the higher the configuration specification, the higher the price.
3) The packaging materials of solar panels (surface material, aluminum frame, backplane, etc.) have good corrosion resistance. At the same time, the better the heat dissipation, force and power generation of solar panels, the higher the price.
4) The choice of solar monocrystalline silicon wafers. The higher the quality of monocrystalline silicon, the higher the power generation of solar panels and the higher the price.
4. LED Chip
Chips are the key to directly determining the brightness of LEDs. Luminous decay, efficiency, and power are also important data related to solar lamps. They are important aspects that determine the price of LEDs. Moreover, the quality of chips on the market now varies. The price of high-quality lamp beads and chips will be higher than ordinary lamp beads and chips.
5. Material of housing
The material of the solar lamp body has a great influence on the price. The shell material of the lamp body is generally divided into two categories: plastic type and die-cast aluminum type. The material of the lamp body is different, the thickness is different, the price will be very different. The price of die-cast aluminum is much higher than that of plastic models. The heat dissipation performance of the plastic lamp body is slightly worse, which is more suitable for low-power lamps; while the die-cast aluminum lamp body has good heat dissipation performance and is suitable for high-power lamps.
6. Factory Management？
With the increasing number of manufacturers producing solar lamps and the gradual popularity of solar lamps, the prices of various manufacturers are also uneven. Many small factories on the market have very messy management, no incoming material inspection, no finished product inspection, or even any quality standards. With little R&D investment, the price of lamps will naturally be lower. However, for major manufacturers and brands, they have complete and advanced production equipment and skilled production technology, and they can also have more funds and energy to spend on the research and development of solar lamps. The design of the products is novel, and the private mold products have greater advantages. Competitiveness, quality is guaranteed, and the price will be higher.
With the continuous changes in the international situation, national policies are also a major factor in influence. At present, my country’s energy shortage is a major problem, and solar lamps use solar energy and do not consume electricity. They are very in line with the characteristics of green, environmental protection and energy saving. Therefore, in recent years, the trend of solar lamps replacing ordinary LED lamps has become more and more. Popularity. However, affected by the "supply shortage" factor, the prices of raw materials such as copper, iron, aluminum, and plastics have continued to rise, which has also had a significant impact on the production cost of solar lamps.